- Feeding of Purina & Tribute Pelleted Feed, and Timothy/Alfalfa Mix Hay
- Horses watered twice daily (each horse has two 5 gallon buckets hanging in stalls)
- Horses are hayed 4 times daily (unless out on grass, in which time it is actually 3x's per day)
- Turn-out in groups Mon-Fri 9am-3:30pm (Dry lot only turn-out available on weekends)
- Ample bedding provided (pelleted sawdust)
- Full use of 40 acre facility (including Indoor & Outdoor Sand Arenas, XC Course & Stadium Course, Starter through Training Level)
- Weekly lessons are required of boarders (not included in the Board price)
- Millitary Discounts Offered
Ground person or trainer must be present.
- $35 per Rider
*24 Hour Notice required for both - please either email email@example.com or call/text Kelly (317) 727-6696 or Rachel (317) 627-0809
*DHS Release forms must be signed & on file prior to riding.
To get started in our lesson program, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to our "contact us" on the website and fill out the form. The minimum age for lessons is 6. However, we do accept 5 year olds into our Summer Day Camps (check out our Day Camp page for details).
Please read through our Lesson Policies, and bring a signed Release Form and Barn Rules when you come to your 1st lesson.
Boarding (clean own stall):
Stall Cleaning Fees:
5 days per week - $50/month
6 days per week - $60/month
7 days per week - $70/month
Horse Leasing Rates:
- $195 - 1 time per week plus lesson (cleans stall 2 times per week)
- $230 - 2 times per week plus lesson (cleans stall 3 times per week)
- $265 - 3 times per week plus lesson (cleans stall 4 times per week)
- $300 - 4 times per week plus lesson (cleans stall 5 times per week)
*Lease fee does NOT include the price of lesson.
Private - $50
Semi-Private/Group - $35
Private - $50
Semi-Private/Group - $45
Orientation Package - $180
*Orientation Lessons are designed for beginner riders with little to no riding experience.
*This package includes 4 - 1 hour lessons consisting of 30 minutes of Horse Management instruction (learning to groom, tack-up horse, safety around horses, etc...) and 30 minutes of Basic Riding Skills.